AGGREGATES TREATMENT EQUIPMENT
Bucket wheels for sand recovery
TSE - TTE - ELE Series
TSE - TTE - ETE bucket wheels are use in sand recovery where the water flow has a small percentage of silt and clay. This devices are normally installed downtream a washing screen.
• TSE: for a standard application in sand washing plants
• TTE: great to treat two different sands (two separaate gradations) at the same time from the same slurry flow
• ETE: thanks to the double spiral (cochlea), this series of buxket wheels are suitable slurry flow containing a large amount of fines
Ease of use and incredibly simple maintenance are the key point of this series.
Main construction specifications
robust steelwork made, integrates a strong support base that allow an easy placement even on unstable soils. In TTE Series, the settling tank is separated into two section to allow the esxtraction of teh two gradations sands mentioned above.
bolt-on style, interchangeable, with perforated bottom layer.
is designed in interchangeable sections, built in wear resistant steel, bolted together and to the main shaft motion harms. It has the primary function to collect fines settling on the bittom of the tank, conveying them to the discharge through the buckets.
Discharge overflow lips
where the waste waters exit the system, are designed for a long envelope so that the water speed at discharge is lovered below teh turbidity speed, helping the lamination of flow and increasing the sedimentation of fines.
made by two separate groups, each containing a motor and an hydraulic joint, pulleys, vee belts and planetary gearbox (oil lubricated).
|Maximum Slurry flow||[ l/1' ]||1500 - 3000|
|Maximum Sand capacity||[ t/h ]||50 - 160|
|Bucket wheel diameter||[ mm ]||1700 - 3000|
|Buckets width||[ mm ]||500 - 1300|
|Length coclea||[ mm ]||2000 – 2 x 1500|
|Inastalled Power||[ kW ]||1.5 – 7.5|
|Approx. Weight||[ kg ]||2500 – 7000|
- Dicharge buckets available in Stainless steel or Urethane.
- Load hoppers engineered on customer's needs.
- Discharge hoppers engineered on customer's needs.
- Support structure, complete with walkway and inspection platform to the transmission groups, handrails an stairs.