AGGREGATES TREATMENT EQUIPMENT
Primary Apron Feeders APP series are characterized by an extremely robust construction; Used for the heaviest commitments of quarry and with every type of material.
The ease of use and the reduced maintenance required make this the ideal machine to use in feeding operations of primary crushers.
Main construction specifications
- Articulated Track
remarkably robust, made with plates and chains from the well known producer Berco, is supported, inside and outside, by sealed for life rollers, and lays on longitudinal supports to better absorb the shocks caused by the loading phases of the hopper.
- Traction assembly
made by an electric motor equipped with forced ventilation, planetary gearbox and Berco sprocket wheels blocked by shrink disks on the motor-shaft. The latter is supported by bearings housed in special steel supports.
- Transmission assembly
consisting of steel wheels mounted on the transmission shaft. The latter is supported by bearings housed in special steel supports sliding on guides through screw adjustment.
by grease on bearings and rollers, oil for the gearbox
extremely robust, suitable for supporting the top loading Hopper, is made of welded steel sections and equipped with embedded supports.
- Safety Guards
all noving parts are protected by guards (transmission, track, motors.)
|Maximum Feeding tonnage||[ t/h ]||150 - 600|
|Maximum Feed size||[ mm ]||550 - 1200|
|Aprom width||[ mm ]||650 - 1300|
|Length||[ mm ]||3600 - 7200|
|Inastalled Power||[ kW ]||1.5 - 15|
|Approx. Weight||[ kg ]||3200 – 18000|
- motor powered by a frequency driver that allow to manage the speed of the feeder to fit any specific plant need.
- feeding hopper specifically desinged on customer's specifications (standard design available).
- support structure, along with stairs, walkways and protections customized on specific needs (standard design available).
- fines collecting rubber belt conveyor is installed on the bottom side of the Apron feeder to collect all fines dropping through the apron openings.
- full shaft galvanization (deep hot galvanization)