AGGREGATES TREATMENT EQUIPMENT
Extraction conveyor belts
Extraction-conveying conveyor belts
Designed specificaly for Extraction, feeding and transport, assembled to the bottom of Hopers and silos, especially used to feed crushers or special screening devices.
Modular design, with side hoppers bolted together, this conveyors are supplied full assembled, along with all guards, compliant to all safety rules.
• NE Series: specific for the extractionfrom Silos, maximum length is 2.5m.
• NET Series: specific for extraxtion and feeding under Hoppers and silos, maximum length is 4.5m
Thanks to the ease of use and the reduced maintenance required, this conveyors the ideal devices for handling bulk materials.
Main construction specifications
- Traction head
• shaft mounted gearbox combined to an endless thread shaft, with reverse turning block, oil bath lubrication, directly coupled to the head pulley shaft.
• head pulley, barrel profile and rubber lined (diamond lagging), assembled on bearings lodged into oversized berings housing; bloccked to the main shaft by two heavy duty shrink disks.
- Tail head and takeup
• load Hopper steelwork manufactured with 5mm thickness steel plate, integrated rubber lips, height adjustable E’ prevista su tutta la lunghezza del nastro.
• barrel machined tail pulley. Assembled on heavy duty bearings and supports, blocked to the shaft with shrink disks
• belt takeup system. The tail pulley is assembled on a sliding system drived by an endless screw and a bronze pinion with trapezoid tread (for a great resistance force without any chance of getting loose). It allow a regulation of about 300mm.
- Idler and rollers
integrating sealed for life rollers (two or three depending on the belt width), with a structure built by metal sheet supports welded on a U shaped beams.
- Rubber Belt
all resistence classes available, selecten depending on the application.
- Belt scraper
• Urethane X section scraper, with Rosta elastomer tensioning system
• Delta scraper on the tail head, specifically designe with tail pulley protection lips to avoid any rock intrusion on the ineer side of the belt
(°) for longer devices please contact the factory
|Belt maximum width||[ mm ]||800 - 1200|
|Maximum length (°)||[ m ]||2.5 - 4.5|
|Rated working speed||[ m/s ]||0.1 - 0.8|
|Maximum capacity||[ t/h ]||100 - 500|
|Inastalled Power||[ kW ]||4.0 – 9.2|
- full deep hot galvanization
- independent sections, carbide blades , scraper. Tension of ach blade section is controlled by a dedicated rubber spring that absorbes vibrations and shocks and maintein the correct pressure on the belt.
- discharge hopper with standard or custom design
- proximity swithch to detect belt rotation, speed meter, in line scales
- supports engineered on project basis